For the Boys’ Troop – Troop 909 has a strong tradition of mentorship, that works especially well in person. Under social distancing Scouts and mentors will need to be extra diligent to keep this great opportunity working well, and be proactive in contacting each other to get/give the help that is needed.
- Each Scout on Trail to First Class will have two or more mentors to help him learn and achieve rank requirements.
- All Scouts and parents should make sure the troop roster is up to date for the best way to contact you. Add missing emails and phone numbers. See Roster.
- The communication is a two way street – mentors contact younger Scouts when you have help to give, and younger Scouts reach out when you need help.
- Don’t shy away from using the phone – it is more personal than email or digital communication, and it is good to practice!
- The lead mentor and the mentor advisor ASM will work together to make sure everyone is actively engaged as possible.
- If the program isn’t working as it should, Scouts should contact the lead mentor or the mentor advisor for advice/help.
|Trail to First Class Scout (New Scout+)||Mentor/Lead Mentor*||Mentor Advisor|
Thomas Dela Merced+
ORIGINAL MENTOR ASSIGNMENTS (Replaced)
Matt: Eshaan, James, and Jamie
Aidan: Ryan, Emi, and Santi
Nick: Logan, Benjamin, and Kieran
Daniel: Pierce, Sinjin, and Carter
Zach: Maxx, Mason, and Brent
Trail: Kellen, Thomas, and Alex
Jason: Sebastian and Maneeth
Ryder: Caden and Quinn
Brian: Jake and Jack
Leave a Reply